The Writing Hub


Hi teacher friends! 

I have been wanting to stop by at some point and show you some new writing resources that I am very excited about.

A super fun Writing Process Pencil Poster to help keep your kiddos on track and achieve independence. 


And a new addition to my Write-A-Story series - "Bees are Cool". This will help get kiddos writing in an opinion or persuasive text structure. 


I've put together a little video to show you how you can use my printable packets to get organised for a week of writing quickly in your classroom. I am a huge advocate for setting up consistent routines and structures that will last the year in your classroom, yet are adaptable to accommodate changing needs, learners and resources. 

The Writing Hub is just that!





Thanks so much for stopping by and watching my first video! I still have a lot to learn but am so happy to be able to more freely share some teaching tips and ideas with you in this format!

Have a great day.

- Mel x
SaveSaveSaveSave