BTS


Back to School is in full swing here in Australia - with most of us counting down our last days of summer fun.

I've joined with some TpT sellers to mark the occasion with some super savings. 

My new Clever Bugs Door Display is on sale! You can print this in color or have your students paint or decorate their own bug. 


Teach a lesson on school cleanliness and respecting the environment with my Litterbugs packet. Students will love making a scribbly litterbug craft for the bulletin board. 


I've also marked my Pinning Posters, Bubble Fun cvc Worksheets and Monday to Friday Posters on sale and you can find them by simply clicking on any of the images below:

 


   


You can find more resources on sale simply by typing #AUSBTS17 into the search field on the home page at TpT. 

Thanks so much for stopping by, have a fabulous day!

- Mel x