Spring Play Dough Mats for Addition


To help you make addition fun, hands-on and engaging we added a spring flower set of play dough mats (or activity cards) to our collection!



Your students will use fine motor skills to make petals for each flower and then find the total on their mat (totals up to 20). A recording sheet has been included as an option. 

Flower Pot Pinning Page

If you are doing 'flowery' things in your classroom presently, why not do a 'pinning page' - to also strengthen fine motor skills. You can find a FREE one on my blog - just click on the image below to find it.

Happy Flower Directed Drawing

We have a happy flower directed drawing too! It is perfect for teaming with our free action rhyme finger play - 10 Happy Flowers and the craft from our Premium Coloring Club!





happy flower drawing

Pages like this can be found in my monthly Directed Drawing packets. I am just putting the finishing touches on the May-June set and I will have the year complete. A 'cutie-patootie' set is also in the works!


I hope you have had a fabulous weekend my friends. Thank you so much for stopping by!