Get these Borders + THE Sale is Coming!

Find this new set of bordered pages for your teaching resources over in my graphics store!

page borders for teacher files

Also, there is a sale coming!

I am like a kid in a candy store today. I don't know what to do first.

I have a 1001 jobs to do. A sore back. And I just can't settle. Because the anticipation is just too much!

The HUGE sale is almost here and I have flashbacks of my mum saying
'not long now'
when I was waiting for Christmas Day to arrive!

Just in case you have been living under a rock... or just enjoying some sunshine... I will fill you in...

On August 12 and August 13 (US Time)

my stores

AND

ALL of these FABULOUS shops will be on sale PLUS you will receive an

EXTRA 10% off

when you use code

BTS12

Visit us and add items to your wishlist NOW, so you are ready for the big days!

The sale discounts will be added on the 12th & 13th





 
  





 










I am going to get back to my list of wonderful jobs to do, then finish up my Wishlist!
Can't wait to see what is on yours!