Wednesday, 21 November 2012

FREE Christmas Card Template

One of my favourite activities for the last few weeks of school for the year, here in Australia, is helping the students to make a Christmas card for their family.
 
I have made a nice simple template for one that will be easy for little hands to make. There is not too much colouring, and plenty of space for students to write.
 
Print and copy the template onto card.
 
 
Have your students colour the tree halves, and the 'Merry Christmas' message.
 
 
Cut out around the edge.
 
 
Fold the trees back.
 
 
Using the line markers, fold the side panels into the front centre.
 
 
Open, and write a message inside!
 
 
Click on the image below to download the template from google docs.


12 comments:

Sheree Peterson said...

Adorable! I have the kids make a Christmas card too. This will be perfect. Thanks for sharing!
Petersons-Pad

Julia said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing! Lattes and Laughter

D. Frideley said...

Thanks! I have a 3 days I won't be in the classroom and these would be pretty easy for a sub to help with! Thanks:)

Ann Shepard said...

This will be perfect for one of my holiday centers..........

Thank you,
Ann:)

~brookeb~ said...

Thanks Mel, very cute :)

~brookeb~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pl said...

thank you! this is perfect for my special needs pupils!!! they will make the card and send it to the other teachers! can't wait!!!

Dusty said...

Love this! I know my kids will too! I'll definitely be doing this for Christmas this year! Thanks!

annewalker said...

I sooo love this ideas, so sweet of you sharing those templates. Such a beautiful creation. I have compiled some nice Christmas card messages that hopefully help you in writing your card, as much as you help me with you idea.

Happy Holidays, everyone.
Anne Walker

Jan said...

What a cute card- thanks for sharing!

1stgradefireworks said...

Great for a center!
Thanks!
Wendy 1stgradefireworks@gmail.com

Ms.M from Teachingisagift said...

Thank you so much for sharing this! I just love how the finished product looks. I am going to do with across the grades at our school during our team building activities...all ages can do this successfully!