Fun Happy Bright Wallpaper


Being new year, I wanted a bright happy focus for the week in my office. When I think of making plans and goals I think of sunshine, so this is the design I came up with for this week. I know many of you use these in your classroom, so I am keeping them more whimsical and inviting for little ones too.



I use these designs as screensavers on my computer and phone and I would love to share them with you too. Simply download the images from google drive from the links below. Store them on your camera roll and choose them for your screen saver and/or wallpaper!



Find the Computer Screensaver HERE

and the Phone Screensaver HERE

{These are for your personal use only and cannot be redistributed or shared}
I am off to get a fresh cup of coffee - have a great day lovely friends.
SaveSave