Sweetheart Screensaver


Pink Heart Screen Wallpaper

I love bringing some joy to you midweek with a new screen wallpaper. I like to switch mine regularly for the background and lock screen on my devices and computer. 

Teachers who use them tell me that their students eagerly await the new design each week as they switch out the background on their class electronic learning board. That certainly warms my heart and encourages me to make new designs. If you use them - I'd love you to let me know how you use them and which are your favorites. 

This week I have made a spin on an earlier design and created the sweetheart set!

Download them here from google drive and save them to your device. From the photo, go to your options and use to set your wallpaper background. 

Find the computer image  HERE

and the one for you phone, HERE

These image files are for your classroom and home use only and may not be redistributed.  

Have a lovely day friends!

- Mel x