Pineapple Goodies

Friends, I am beyond excited to be sharing with you with some fun pineapple printable pages as the final 'goody' of the week.

I have created a 'pineapple sampler' that includes 4 fun projects for your little ones based on some of our favorite resource lines.

free pineapple tracing sheet

Pineapple Projects

Simply print the pages and gather some basic classroom equipment to get started.


The pages are pulled from my newly listed packets:




You can download the sampler from Google Drive HERE

  

  

I've combined these 4 packets with another 4 'fruity favourites' into a Fruit Goodies Bundle for you. These new 'I Want it All 8 Pack' s are a great way to purchase multiple packets that you see me listing and secure a considerable discount.


Thank you so much for your time today and joining me in a week of goodies - it has been so much fun!

You may like to find more of our ideas for teaching and learning with pineapples over on the website!


I have planned a few more 'week of' promotions for the coming months but will take this next week off to spend some time with my precious Sam who is recovering from some day surgery.
- Mel x