Free Font - Rainbowday


Hi friends! Wednesday? Where is this week going?

Nothing like a schedule to keep you on track. While my big little sweetie was having a piano lesson today, I made a new font to add to my growing collection. It was named Pond Rainbowday after the two rainbows I saw today. Profound, I know.

It will be a font to purchase, but as part of my week of special goodies, you can download it for free from TpT today.  



If you stumble upon this post after today, please enjoy other Free Fonts in my store and I urge you to 'follow by email' so you don't miss out on flash freebies like this one in the future. 





If you can't get enough 'fonts' for your commercial projects, check out my  Big Bundle of Pond Fonts. They can be used without credit back to me and I will continually add to the collection. If you are not able to secure a license today, add it to your wishlist ready for the next TpT sale!

Thank you so much for stopping by today - I appreciate you so much!

- Mel x