Fruit Screen Wallpaper and Strawberry Planner

It's Sunday and I am getting my week set up, organised and planned.

First is always making my workspace - somewhere I love to be.

After all the sweetness of ice cream and cake last week - I need to focus on the goodness of real food! A rainbow of fresh happy fruit will keep me happy, healthy and creative.

fruit screen wallpaper

I've made a new screen for my computer and phone and would love to share these with you too. 

Printable Strawberry Week Planner

And of course, for my paper loving friends, a week-planner in the shape of a strawberry! Grab all these free goodies at the end of this post!

Some great ways to use the week planner include:
  • clipping it to a page in your teacher diary
  • adding it your desk for quick notes
  • attaching it to the wall for a quick overview of your week
  • laminating it and using it for recording information in your classroom
  • setting a goal for each day

strawberry planner

strawberry planner


Week Wall Planner HERE

Screen Wallpaper HERE

Phone Wallpaper HERE

Have a wonderful day friends, thank you so much for stopping by!