Pick Me Flower Name Chooser


Make an adorable 'pick me' flower pot for your classroom and get your students excited about being chosen for a special job or task.


I have included 14 flowers in both 'fun face' and 'plain' versions. 
A backline option is also provided.

Once printed, simply write the names of your students on the stem, laminate for durability, stick to a craft stick or drinking straw (for stability) and pop them in a plant pot. 



Your students will love the surprise of who is going to be 'picked' next! 


I have a second plant pot next to the first, so that 'used' names can sit alongside and wait for the others to have a turn. I you prefer the surprise element, keep them all in the one pot and take the risk that some students may miss out and others will have multiple turns.


Find these printables in my TpT store!

- Mel x