I am just checking in quickly to let you know that I have revised another of my TpT listings!
Farm Friends Counting Pack will help your little ones in the very early stages of counting. They simply:
2. identify the number on the dice (use dots or numbers to differentiate)
3. count out the correct number of animals
4. place them on their game mat
To differentiate this activity for your learners you can:
- use dice with bigger numbers
- ask students to keep a cumulative total
- ask students to 'double' their roll number (e.g if they roll a 2, they collect 4 animals)
- as your students to 'add 1' or 'take 1' from their roll number
- multiply by 3 e.g. if they roll a 2 they take 6 animals
Count the Sheep
Count the Ducks
Count the Cows
Count the Pigs
If you have purchased the license for this bundle from me in the past, please download the fresh new printables from your 'My Purchases' tab!
Have a lovely day and thanks so much for stopping by!