Wonderful Wednesday

wonder wednesdays


Happy Wednesday friends! You're almost there. I don't know about you, but I get to Wednesday and really start to wonder. Where has half the week gone? What have I accomplished. Ihavesomuchmoretodo!
Here are 5 wonderful things I have found online recently. Because when I wonder too much. I procrastinate.

Welcome to my 'thought' posts where anything and possibly nothing, is possible.

Thank you Deborah - as much as I am in denial about the end of my school year, at least I can look semi-organised for 2017!

THIS is awesome. Even 3rd graders need it!

With only a few weeks left of my school year and so many planned events, I want to squeeze in a few Christmas arty activities in the next week or two or we just won't get to them. I am pinning my inspiration HERE

4. We just discovered Harriet Clare.
My daughter and I are a little obsessed. Lots of fun reading and sketching in these books!

Yes please!

Wednesday Wondering Coloring Page

On a more serious note, help your learners make wondering (or being curious) a habit by structuring a post-reading discussion to surface questions or musings about what has been read in your shared reading session. The students who are comfortable and natural with this style of thinking will be able to model for your class. With consistency, over time all your little learners will be more conformable to pose questions and extend their thinking while reading.

wonder coloring page worksheet
If you're in our premium coloring club you will find this page for your little ones to decorate or cover with questions. Perhaps you can project it onto your electronic board and collaborate as a class - using this scaffold each Wednesday. Remeber, Wednesdays are for wondering. 

wonder clouds worksheet


Learn more about our premium coloring club here.