Five for Frunday

I am a little late posting, but here nonetheless for Five for Friday!

1. Spring

So happy winter is done. We are now enjoying beautiful spring weather. I am ignoring the pollen-factor for now, and pretending that I love sneezing. 

2. High Tea
I helped raise money for a local Girl Guide unit by drinking tea and eating delicious cakes, slices and sandwiches. What a tough day!


3. Cute Things
Would a week really be a week without something cute to buy? Fruit with sweet faces gets me ALL.THE.TIME.


4. Pineapple Art

My sweet little Sam wanted to help me paint yesterday. I love how it turned out, and he loved mixing colors and making new ones. Find my new Art Lesson packet at TpT HERE

pineapple art project

I added a new bundle of 'edge it' borders to my TpT store. It is still on sale!