New Edge It Mini Bundle

I hope your week is going as gloriously as mine. Hello Autumn. I love you. 

I have listed a new 'Edge It Mini Bundle' in my clipart store! Mini Bundle 4. 

borders and frames for worksheets

  • This bundle includes my decorative 'Edge It' sets #26, #27, #28, #29 and #30 
  • Each is a versatile set of 10 individual files to use in your classroom and teacher resource files that you sell and distribute. 
  • The mini pack includes a total of 50 frames!
  • These border frames will work perfectly for worksheets and covers. 
  • They sit close to the edge of the page and have a simple yet decorative design.
  • They are all 'unfilled' frames, as I have made them specifically for worksheets.  
Here is a closer look at the designs. You may notice consistent and familiar themes and elements in my work - I draw from the heart and let my creative mind make decisions for me. 

borders and frames for worksheets

borders and frames for worksheets

borders and frames for worksheets

borders and frames for worksheets

borders and frames for worksheets

All the sets are available individually. Please take the time to understand our graphics terms of use.