Hi friends! Five for Friday randomness is here.
What a week it has been. This is how we have all felt, here in my house.
1. Tired. How can a week of no electricity make us tired? I have no idea. But we are feeling it. It has also been 'back to school' week for me as the week of storms took our schools out. I am very happy it's Friday!
2. I found the cutest Times Table poster ever!
3. Mr 3 is drawing up a storm this week!
4. I got to work for 2 hours in a REAL office last Friday. Sooooo exciting for someone that has spent her whole life in school! I had a little room of my own and it was insanely quiet and clean.
And NOBODY put their hand up to tell me that their uncle's best friend's cousin's neighbour had a birthday. Or that their glue stick had ran out. Nor did anyone ask me how long till home time.
5. Mother's Day is almost upon us - if you need some last minute ideas - check out this post on Blog Hoppin!
Head over to Doodle Bugs now to find more link-ups!