Five for Friday - 9th October

As you know, I love Five for Friday with Kacey from Doodle Bugs Teaching!

Let's do this - five random things from my week!

1. More Love

Another thing I L-O-V-E is TeacherspayTeachers. I realise you may have heard that before, but this week, it has been on my mind a little.

I especially love that I can find resources to assist my teaching and be confident that the author of those resources is being respected. Several 'sites' have been recommended to me lately. I was told they were great because they were for 'sharing'. Um... full of copyright violations and authors' intellectual property being violated. No thank you. I want a world where there are jobs for my children.

THANK YOU TpT, for giving us a place to offer distribution of our intellectual property to others in a safe, practical, easy, protected, legal way.



2. Winner

The winner of my September gift voucher giveaway is Mary L. Mary also won the January giveaway! Thank you so much for visiting my blog each day to enter!

3. Pumpkin 100

I shared this free printable game through the week, if you missed it, click on the image below to find it!

4. Big Pumpkins

Do you need some big shape pumpkins for activities in your classroom? Click HERE for these fun writing papers.

5. I Love Paper

Always have. Love all sorts. Especially love smelling it.

I just made myself a cup of tea and I am going to flick through my new Paper Lover's Book. A treasure trove of bits to pull out, decorate and inspire creativity.



Head over to Doodle Bugs for more randomness! Thanks for your support!