Pig in a Wig Printable Reader + Freebie


We got all pink and piggy this morning and made this little reader to add to my bundle. It will help your students with early reading skills and the 'ig' word family!

Students have to first prepare the pictures...

 


then add them to their little book to match the text.

 


I have it in my TpT store as an individual listing...


and have also added it to my growing bundle. If you have the bundle you can simply re-download to collect the new title. 


My little Sam is obsessed with gluing and colouring, so I whipped up this very simple craft for him to make after we did the story. We added crepe paper to the pig to create a wig. 


I share this with you via Google Drive: Pig in a Wig Craft

Thankyou so much for stopping by, my friends. 

I hope you have a wonderful day!