Friday for Five

Or is it 'Five for Friday'. It has been another crazy week for me, and my mind feels like its going backwards at times. We've had a few sick poppets in my household - and now just in time for the weekend, I think I am coming down with something too. Is that not the life of a teacher?!

I had a week full of things I *wanted* to do. How about you?

1. Apple Activity Cards

I *wanted* to eat an apple each day and go for an hour run. Instead I laminated.

I printed and laminated these new 'clip cards' as a new addition to my Apple Fun pack. I like to check that they print and prepare beautifully before they go live.

Halloween Clip Cards

I love clip cards, and have some more in my Halloween Games pack. Just in case you *want* to do some running early prep laminating like me too.

Kindergarten Puzzle Paste Activity Pages

I *wanted* to get to the end of my to-do list. But alas, it didn't happen. I got to check one off that has been waiting for a long time. A numbers-to-ten version of 'puzzle pastes'. This would be perfect for First Grade review or for new Kinders as you introduce numbers to ten and the alphabet.

Students will trace and match letters and numbers to create a picture!



Wombat Goes to School

What a beautiful new book to add to our home library! Check out THIS POST for a free wombat craft!

Bright Ideas for teaching the Alphabet 

I *wanted* one nice simple bright idea for the fabulous hop coming very soon. 
It didn't happen.

  I had 22 bright ideas instead - find them here!



Thanks so much for stopping by!