Bee Happy


This is a throwback post for me.

I do love a good ol' 'Five for Friday' post, so as always, it's better late than never.

Now, I don't have photos for this week. I have words. So if you are not a words person, it is probably best you just head to another exciting post or back to Facebook.


I am going to present you with 5 random thoughts from my week.


Yep, it is true. I am as happy as a pig in mud in the classroom. I count my blessings every day that I decided to take this journey. How blessed you are when you LOVE your work. I cannot imagine having a 'job'.


Sometimes, you just have to choose to BEE happy!


There is ALWAYS room for a cupcake. I will take one each day and two on Friday, thank-you-very-much- with-a-cherry-on-top!


At least 5 cups a day, and I never get tired of it. LOVE me some tea!


Presently, I am font addicted. I am also reading my daughter Beatrix Potter stories, and we like how some sentences begin with 'presently'. So that might happen here on my blog for a little while. Or maybe now that its out of my system, that will be it. Here is hoping.

I made ALL of these buttons with fonts in my Pond Fonts Bundle. You can find it, by clicking HERE, if you are as addicted as I am


Thanks so much for stopping by!