Ultimate Pack #2 Listed


This is a very short post tonight to let you know that I have listed the 2nd of our Ultimate Packs of 'Print and Play' games/centers for numbers to ten. I had a few people waiting on this release - and I apologise it took a while to get listed. I wanted to revise each and every game with fresh images, additional game cards and boards and a worksheet and cover page for EVERY file! I normally sell these games for $3 each, so $15 for 20 of them is a significant saving. 

You can check them out HERE at TpT. All included files have been made to suit both US and Australian students.

It has to be a fast post as I have been in quite a lot of pain over the weekend. I have back pain issues from time to time. It seems embarking on 4 exercise sessions in a week, after a 2 year spell may well have stirred things up! Not to worry, I have been flat on my back in bed, sketching my little heart out. So prepare for some scrappy clipart freebies very soon. 

Take care friends and I will leave you with some valuable advice. NEVER. LET. YOUR. FITNESS. SLIDE! He he he! 

Thanks for stopping by!