Big Bad Wolf Craft - FREE



Incorporating some activities on 'The Big Bad Wolf' is a fun way to reinvigorate learning about fairytales. I always like to introduce learning about narratives, with a focus on characters in familiar fairytales. The Big Bad Wolf, is always a favourite with my students, especially the boys.

I want to share a craft activity with you today, that can be completed alongside some work on writing. 



If you have not seen my Big Bad Wolf writing worksheets, 


you may like to check them out - they are FREE for the rest of the week! Read about them here

I have created this very cute and simple Big Bad Wolf paper craft to use with or without these worksheets - maybe even with a unit of work on The Three Little Pigs, or Red Riding Hood. It is FREE too - and will stay that way!

Click HERE to find the download - I hope your little learners like it :)

If you are teaching a unit of work on Fairytales, you may like my 'Fairytale Games Pack' that helps teach numbers and number skills up to 20. 

Find it by clicking on the image below:


Thank you so much for stopping by today, have a great week!