Five for Friday + Penguin Shape Craft

It's that glorious time of the week we call Five for Friday time!

Here are 5 random happenings from my week:

1. Take care of you

Part of my week is telling you to look after yourself this week and do something lovely! 
Take care of you meme

2. My sausage muffin

This little man melts my heart every single day. I call him my 'sausage muffin'. He has taken to saying "I am not a sausage muffin". "That's fine, you can be my hash brown then", is my new reply. We are in the midst of a lovely summer break here in Australia and have taken advantage of the extra daylight hours with a few alfresco dinners. Here is my hash brown avoiding the sun. 



3. Yummy food

Can you sense a theme emerging. That's right. I go back on my detox NEXT week. I met up with Brooke from Teachable Moments through the week. She was passing through my town and we decided it was an opportunity far too good to pass up. I gave her a brief tour of my city, we chatted, ordered a delicious lunch and she showed me how to take a screenshot on my phone. I am *SO* moving with the times. Here is our tasty caesar salad and chips (fries for you in the USA). 

4. Penguin shape craft

I made a craftivity for learning 2D shapes with a penguin theme. I lie. I made ten! You can find them in my TpT store HERE

Penguin Shape Craft

5. Penguin Teaching Ideas

For more penguin themed teaching ideas, check out our website page

Penguin Teaching Ideas