Happy Snaps Sunday



I love Shanyn's new link up - Happy Snaps Sunday!


Here are a few snaps from my weekend. We had a 'Spring Fair' for my daughter's school. Lots of rides, stalls and family fun. It was a gorgeous day and lovely to get out in the fresh air.



My little man was intrigued by the 4-day-old baby goat and other little baby animals.



Another thing that made me smile today, was emailing these 4 winners from my Million Blog Views draw. Thank you to everyone that entered, and ladies, if you do not have my email - please contact me!




To make YOU smile, I have a 'Spider Shapes' worksheet to share with you. I have made a few new worksheets to add to my Worksheet Wonder Pack - and this is one of them.

Click on the image below to grab this worksheet from Google Drive



And to read more about the packet, click on this one!


I hope you have spent Sunday smiling, like me! Thanks so much for stopping by!