FREE Take Home Note to Motivate and Reward

I am job sharing this year with a fan-tabulous teacher that was a mentor teacher for me in my first year out! How lucky am I?! Honestly, I can hardly believe I get paid - it is so much fun! Quite a few years back (insert muffled voice here of me revealing jut show old I am), she introduced me to the Legend Letter. We still use them! Small take-home notes/awards that let a student's family know that they have been a 'legend' at school. They are simple and easy to prepare and take seconds to hand out. Let me tell you, our little ones a busting all day to get one! 

I made something similar this week - I like variety. And I like cute.

I came up with over 50 different take home notes for you to whip up in minutes, and motivate your students for months!  

Here is a free sample from Google Drive: Super Cool Take Home Note for Student Behavior


You can just print, copy and snip them. You can print the 'back page' provided to record additional details, like your students' names. But this is optional. The aim of these notes is to provide an opportunity for a very easy fast reward!

They are EASY to prepare - put them on bright paper to make them fun! You can ask your students to color them as part of their reward. 

Print and copy a stack of them and have them ready on your desk. I like to prepare some at the beginning of the day, by getting a few signed and dated. The more 'instant' a reward - the better. 

There are over 50 notes in this file now, but I will be adding more soon. If you buy it now, you can download the extras for free as I add them!



What else have I been up to? Housework.  Preparing a Stick Kid Cutie calendar set, by request! It was a lot of fun to make, and I printed it off and popped it in my pocket chart just to make sure it all worked!


Find it here: